Kronings collects the following data
- Personal identification information like name, postal address, email address, phone number
Use of your data
Kronings collects your data to:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Email you our special offers on other products and/or services we think you might like
Storage of your data
We collect, process and store only the personal data that is necessary to meet the purposes set by us. Further, we can be obliged to by law to collect and store certain personal data for our business.
Kronings would like to send you information on products and services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out later.
You have the right at any time to stop Kronings from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data protection rights
Kronings would like to make sure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Kronings for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Kronings correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Kronings to complete information you believe is incomplete
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Kronings erase your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Kronings restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Kronings transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, please see allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
Type of cookies
There are number of different types of cookies, however our website uses:
- Functionally – Kronings uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used
- Advertising – Kronings uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and you IP address. Kronings sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on you browsing patterns on our website
Management of cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact Kronings
Kronings is data controller and we ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with the current legislation.
Contact: Kronings ApS
Address: Lammefjordsvej 5, DK-6710 Esbjerg